EYELASH EXTENSIONS by
The Beauty Spot (Malvern) offers all types of AH Francis Eyelash Extensions and we can offer many styles and lengths to suit your individual needs. Like hair extensions, eyelash extensions add length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. Eyelash extensions differ from false eyelashes in that they are applied one extension to one lash.
The delicate procedure involves attaching a synthetic lash onto one natural eyelash. The end result is natural looking, fuller, longer and beautiful lashes. This procedure is totally painless. Natural looking, lightweight, longer and fuller beautiful lashes that enhance natural beauty, inner confidence and look gorgeous!
Designed to thicken and lengthen your natural eyelashes, Lash Extensions are nothing like 'traditional false lashes' which are produced in clumps of about 5 or 6 and are stuck to the your eyelashes with glue and last a couple of days. A H Francis Lash Extensions are individual lashes and last for weeks. Made to be identical to natural lashes the lash base is flat and the lash tip is fine and polished, just like real lashes. With our technique Lash Extensions are applied directly to your own lash, one extension to one natural lash. This is repeated until you have a full set of Lash Extensions creating the illusion of fuller, thicker more defined lashes.
Like your nails and the hair on your head, your individual eyelashes grow out on a continuous cycle of replenishment. The average cycle is about 90 days. While some individual eyelash extensions may last for weeks, to ideally maintain the thickness and fullness and for best results, we recommend you to top up about every 2-3 weeks.
Lashes are precious! To ensure your lashes are long lasting and stay beautiful, proper care and maintenance are a must!
- For the first 2 hours after your treatment - Do not allow water to conatct lashes
- For 2 days after your lashes treatment - Do not steam face, use steam bath, swim or wash face with hot water
- Avoid sunbeds for 24 hours
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Do not perm your lashes
- Do not use a lash curler as it will break both the lash extensions and natural lashes
- Do not rub eyes or lashes when washing face. Always pat dry after cleansing.
- Avoid makeup remover from touching the lashes, use a cotton bud around the lashes to remove any other makeup.
- Be gentle - no picking!!!